RULES & DATES
Call for entries 2020 - SUBMIT NOW
THE 1st ENTRY DEADLINE: 10 March 2020
KEY RULES FOR ENTERING
1. Kyiv International Advertising Festival is open to all parties and organizations involved in advertising, production, media, PR, design and creative industries throughout the world, including advertisers, media companies etc. The festival is international, entries are accepted from participants from all countries of the world.
2. Entries that have been accepted by the client and aired, launched or been released to the public for the first time during January 2019 – April 2020 incl. are accepted for participation in the competition program of Kyiv International Advertising Festival. All submitted entries must demonstrate works by the original fresh creative ideas and their solutions. The entries that were submitted for KIAF 2019 in the same contest/category are not accepted for participation. The entries that were entered last year can be submitted only to other contests/categories of KIAF 2020.
3. In the case, when different entrants want submit the same entry in the same category, only one entrant may submit an entry within a category , i.e. either the agency or the production company may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both. One entry/campaign may be submitted into the different categories.
4. You have permission to enter your entries from the commissioning clients/brand-owning companies. We may request proof of this permission at any time and contact the client related to any entry at the request of the Jury at any time during the voting process.
5. The entry has been submitted exactly as published/aired/released.
6. The entry is not speculative or conceptual advertising, and has not been banned or withdrawn from airing.
7. A senior officer (CD, CEO or Chairman) from your company has given permission for entries to be entered.
8. The entry (incl. all materials) can be understood in English.
9. All materials, documentation and payment must be received in the Festival office until 24 April 2020.
10. By uploading and submitting entries to the competition online, entrants undertake to pay entry fees. All entries submitted to the competition will be judged, and the payment of fees will be due, unless the entries are withdrawn, in writing, before April 24, 2020. Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after 24 April 2020. You understand that, if you withdraw your entry after 24 April 2020 you will not receive a refund, and payment for enteries should be done in any case.
11. In the case that additional information of the campaign becomes available after you have submitted your entry, the Festival organizers will accept updated and additional information relating to the results section only up to 24 April 2020.
12. By making an entry and paying the entry fee in full, the entrant confirms that they have the legal right to enter the festival on the terms of these rules. You guarantee abidance by copyright (legal use of music, photos, texts, etc.) and agrees to settle all possible disputes on this issue with third parties by self-acting.
13. In order to promote the Festival, the organizers may screen, publish or reproduce all materials submitted to the site for purposes of promoting the Festival.
ENTRY FORM RULES
1. All entry forms must be completed online at http://kiaf.com.ua/
2. Entry is a filled-in online form with correctly uploaded materials according to technical requirements of the festival.
3. All entries must be compliant with these rules, technical requirements, and must have been launched to the public (published/aired/released).
4. Entries must be formed in English. All materials must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards entry. However, files that are not originally in English should be translated (English translation in the footnote of image/English subtitle for the video/English translation in the text field).
5. All judging materials will be shown to the jury in digital format. Please make sure that any material provided can be easily understood and shown to the jury. Entries which are not in English should be translated or accompanied by a full translation.
6. Confidentiality of judging: Entry should not include an agency’s name or logo anywhere in the entry form or creative materials. The jury shouldn’t know whose entry they judge.
7. Please carefully check and re-check the credits you have entered. These credits will be published on our website exactly as you have typed them.
1st Entry deadline:
10 March 2020
2nd Entry deadline:
5 April 2020
Last Minute deadline:
24 April 2020
5-15 May 2020
KIAF Awards Ceremony:
30 May 2020, Kyiv
Call for entries 2020 - SUBMIT NOW !