Meet Digital & Mobile Jury, Media, Branded Content & Storytelling Jury of 20th KIAF
The organizing committee of Kyiv International Advertising Festival announces new jury team of the festival – Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Storytelling. Representatives from Europe, Asia, and North America will evaluate entries of these categories of KIAF 2019.
Meet the jury of Digital & Mobile, Media, Branded Content & Storytelling:
• Jury Chairman – Miguel Bemfica, Chief Creative Officer, MRM // McCann, Spain
• Aylward Brynna, Associate Creative Director, EnergyBBDO, USA
• Alan Jarvie, ECD and Founder, LONDON Advertising, UK
• Stese Wagner, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy Berlin, Germany
• Pipha Cho, Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, South Korea
• Anatoliy Davidov, Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Ukraine
• Rezo Shelia, Creative Director, Redberry, Georgia
• Marton Jedlicska, Chief Creative Officer, Wavemaker, Hungary
• Vladimir Kobets, Creative Director, Digital Choo, Ukraine
Digital & Mobile Jury members will evaluate all digital projects – websites and micro-sites, banners and Rich Media, SMM, Performance, games, interactive tools and more, in the Media competition – the best creative media solutions for TV and radio, print and outdoor advertising. , digital platforms, special events, promotions, non-traditional advertisements, the use of technologies and other media. And in Branded Content & Visual Storytelling, judges will consider branded content for TV, radio and internet broadcasts for various types of games, innovative use of brand integration into existing content, and more.
The second entry deadline – April 5, 2019.
The 20th KIAF will be held in Odessa on May 29-June 1. The program of the festival includes a seminar program, entries screening, KIAF Awards Ceremony (June 1), parties and netvorking events.
For all questions of participation in the festival, please contact the Organizing Committee: +38 (044) 490-90-30, email@example.com.