18th Kyiv International Advertising Festival presents jury team of Digital & Mobile contest
Organizing committee of 18th KIAF announces jury of Digital & Mobile contest. This jury team includes experts from eight countries, representatives of such companies as VML London, Ogilvy&Mather Warszawa, MRM//McCann Stockholm, Huta 19, Wunderman Dubai, RETHINK, GRAPE Ukraine and LETO.
The Digital & Mobile jury of 18th KIAF includes:
· Frederico Roberto, Creative Director at VML London, United Kingdom
· Tytus Klepacz, Executive Creative Director at Ogilvy&Mather Warszawa, Poland
· Fredrik Sundqvist, Creative, MRM//McCann Stockholm, Sweden
· Mateusz Żdanko , Co-founder and Partner at Huta 19, Poland
· Piotr Chrobot, Executive Creative Director at Wunderman Dubai, United Arab Emirates
· Hans Thiessen, Creative Director, Design at RETHINK, Canada
· Vlad Wojciechowski, Creative Director at GRAPE Ukraine, Ukraine
· Natalia Karaseva, Managing Director at LETO, Russia
Jury team of Digital & Mobile contest that will work under Christoph Everke will evaluate all digital projects – websites, online advertising, mobile apps, social media campaigns, and more. This year Digital & Mobile contest consists of 11 categories. The jury will evaluate all digital experiences – sites, online advertising, mobile apps, social media campaigns, etc. Also the organizing committee invites participants to submit work in the craft category of the Digital & Mobile contest, where the judges will appreciate navigation and interface, illustration and graphics, copywriting skills, animation and motion graphics.
Remember, contest program of KIAF have not only Digital & Mobile category there are 12 contests and more than 150 categories. All works will evaluate 8 jury teams: 6 international judges, who are repeated winners of international festivals/contests and participants of the international jury teams (Cannes Lions, New York Festivals, ADC*E, Golden Drum, Epica etc.), 1 jury team of Best Marketing Innovations contest includes strategists and 1 client jury that is generated from advertisers of Ukraine.
Entry Deadline is 21 April 2017.
Festival takes place on March 25-26, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact organization committee: 0038 (044) 490-90-30 or via mail email@example.com – Kateryna Grabovskaya.