Who will evaluate Film Craft contest on the 19th KIAF
19th Kyiv International Advertising Festival announces the Film Craft jury team. It includes professionals, who are familiarized with the film process, who worked in various visual genres, producers, founders, and creative directors of leading production companies from different parts of the world – from the United States to Taiwan.
Meet the Film Craft Jury:
• Chris Hooper, Producer Hooperworld, USA
• Su Sheng Yang, Creative Director, Finger and Toe, Taiwan
• Felipe Ferreira, Creative Director, 72andSunny, USA
• Kojo Abban, Executive Producer, Great Guns, Great Britain
• Ed Meijaard, Managing Director & Founding Partner, Ambassadors, The Netherlands
• Gizem Elci, Film Director, Vana Film, Turkey
• Anastasiya Bukovska, Executive Producer, Family Production, Ukraine
• Erica Ford, Executive Producer, Buck, Australia
• Tim Carter, Managing Director & Co-founder, Visionarists, USA
• Hylton Tannenbaum, Director, Bioscope Films, South Africa
• Matt Cooper, Founder, LBBOnline.com, United Kingdom
• David Borchkha, Director, Georgia
In the Film Craft competition, creativity and non-standard creative solutions are not so important, as the skill of implementation and technical aspects of the project. In particular, the basis of evaluation will be high-quality directing, script, cinematography, sound design, animation, visual effects, etc.
A distinctive feature of KIAF is the materialization of participation for each participant, even those who did not reach the final, will receive a visible result in order to clearly understand the level of submitted case and draw conclusions for the future.
We remind you that there were already announced judges in Media, Branded Content and Visual Storytelling competitions, as well as Print & Publishing, Radio & Audio and Advertising Campaigns. Keep up with the news, as the following teams will be announced in the near future.
The KIAF Organizing Committee warns that April 20 is the deadline for registration and payment for competitive works.
The team of the organizing committee is ready to answer any question right now, so do not be shy and contact us: (+38 044) 490-90-30, firstname.lastname@example.org – Kate Grabovska, email@example.com – Olga Podgorska.