19th KIAF announces the names of the strategists in the Best Marketing Innovations Jury team
There is no much time left until the 19th Kyiv International Advertising Festival deadline, so the organizing committee announces the Best Marketing Innovations, judges. The jury will work under the leadership of Pavlo Tayanovskyy, Director of Transformation, Carat Ukraine.
For the fifth year in a row, the contest has been held with the support of the communication group Dentsu Aegis Network Ukraine.
Best Marketing Innovations is a national competition. Submitted works must demonstrate a creative and an innovative approach to the implementation of the advertising campaign. The structure of the judging team has traditionally included the strategists of communication agencies and holdings.
Meet the strategists who will evaluate the work in the Best Marketing Innovations contest at the 19th KIAF:
• Jury Chairman – Pavlo Tayanovskyy – Chief of Transformations, Carat Ukraine
• Andrew Andrushenko, CEO, IPG Mediabrands Ukraine
• Valeriy Batushanskiy, Managing Director, Dentsu Media Ukraine
• Nataliya Bulbuk, COO, TWIGA Ukraine
• Maryna Grygorenko, Managing Director, Zenith
• Ruslan Gutnikov, Executive Director, OMD MD Intelligence
• Natalia Deyanova, Strategic Planning Director, Havas Group Ukraine
• Elena Kolesnikova, Strategy and New Business Director, BBDO Ukraine
• Olga Mamaeva, Business Development Director, MullenLowe Adventa
• Serhiy Uryn, Managing Director, THINKMcCANN
It is worth recalling that the awards received in the Best Marketing Innovations contest allow you to earn additional points in the Best Marketing Teams 2018 ranking for advertisers, as well as for agencies in the Creativity and Craft ranking of Ukraine season 2017/2018, the results of which are traditionally summed up with the KIAF.
Hurry up with case submitting, because deadline is on April 20!
Details of the festival, rules of participation, cost, as well as additional information are available at kiaf.com.ua website.