Welcome to jury of Print & Publishing and Media contests at 18th KIAF
Organizing committee of 18th Kyiv International Advertising Festival presents Print & Publishing and Media jury. This jury team gathered the best creative and art directors from Spain, Germany, Vietnam, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary and Slovakia.
The Print & Publishing and Media jury of 18th KIAF includes:
· Gorka Fernández Iriso, Creative Director at Contrapunto BBDO, Spain
· Björn Kernspeckt, Creative Director at Ogilvy & Mather Berlin, Germany
· Paul Busschau, Creative Director, R&D Director at Happiness Saigon, Vietnam
· Nadia Trikoz, Creative Director at Geometry Global Ukraine, Ukraine
· Jason Vrakas, Senior Designer at You Agency, United Kingdom
· Iliya Yakov, Creative Director at 121agency, Bulgaria
· Nikusha Antadze, Creative Director at HOLMES&WATSON, Georgia
· Istvan Bracsok, Executive Creative Director, Founder at White Rabbit, Hungary
· Stefan Andrejco, Creative Director at Leo Burnett, Slovakia
At 18th KIAF there are 12 contests, more than 150 categories, and 8 jury teams. 6 international jury teams, who are repeated winners of international festivals/contests and participants of the international jury teams (Cannes Lions, New York Festivals, ADC*E, Golden Drum, Epica etc.), 1 team of Ukrainian strategists of Best Marketing Innovations contest and 1 client jury team that is generated from advertisers of Ukraine.
Remember that deadline for entries is on April 21. Sign up on the website of the festival right now.