18th KIAF presents jury of Film Craft and Branded Content & Visual Storytelling contests
Film Craft and Branded Content & Visual Storytelling contests on 18th Kyiv International Advertising Festival will be judged by professionals from the advertising industry and area of cinematography. Vladimir Yatsenko, General Producer at Limelite, Ukraine became a Jury Chairman of this jury team.
The Film Craft and Branded Content & Visual Storytelling jury of 18th KIAF includes:
· Jury Chairman – Vladimir Yatsenko, General Producer at Limelite, Ukraine
· Robin Accard, Executive Producer at Partizan, France
· Marton Jedlicska, Chief Creative Officer at Umbrella, Hungary
· Alex Sobolev, Director and Co-founder at VGNC, USA/Ukraine
· Charlie Robins, Producer at Forever Pictures, Great Britain
· Alexander Melikidze, Creative Director/Partner at SWITCH Communications, Georgia
· Demetry Vasilev, Filmmaker at nulla.tv, Bulgaria
In the Film Craft contest, judges would pay much attention not so much of creativity and originality of creative solutions, but more craft realization of the project. In particular, it is subject of the quality of the directing, script, cinematography, sound design, animation, visual effects and more. In the contest of Branded Content & Visual Storytelling jury members will appreciate the branded content for broadcast on TV and the Internet, as well as the innovative use of brand integration into existing content.
In case of any questions, please contact the organizing committee: 0038 (044) 490-90-30 or via mail email@example.com – Kateryna Grabovskaya.
Don't miss the final deadline – April 28, it’s very closed! Deadline is extended for each of you! Use this chance!